No future meetings scheduled.
Commission on the 21st Century Economy
Testimony from the Meeting on March 10, 2009
A video recording of the Committee meeting is available here, as well as documents and presentations presented at the meeting.
Presentations from the March 10 Meeting
- "The 2009 Budget Act" : Michael C. Genest, Director, State of California, Department of Finance
- "Carbon and Energy Taxes as a Revenue Source for California" : Severin Borenstein, Director, U.C. Energy Institute, Professor, U.C. Berkeley Haas School of Business
- "Presentation to the Committee on the 21st Century Economy" : Robert R. Rubin, Attorney at Law, McDonough Holland & Allen PPC
- "Tax Structure Options" : Staff, Committee on the 21st Century Economy
Public Speakers from the March 10 Meeting
Testimony by public speakers is available in the video and transcript of this meeting.
- Tony Fisher, New United Motor Manufacturing Inc. (NUMMI)